Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hello April

Hello April.
I have been very lucky I must say, 
I am not a fan of snow or cold weather. 
and after spending a year and a half in Texas I was a little worried.
But God loves me and we have only had one major snow storm and it just happened to be on Christmas Eve. 
April is going to be a busy moth for me.
The weather is beautiful and school is ending. 
I am starting a new job (Which I am kinda freaking out about) 
My little brother is getting married. 
Im moving to Provo
and 
Im going to be dedicated to blogging.. 
Yes you heard it right, I'm going to be social again 
I need some feed back from my readers.. 
What do y'all wanna me to talk about?
what do you guys care about? 
I need your help! comment or email me! I want to know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment